Utilize these Bible Trivia questions and replies to advance discussion in your next bible study for beginners Class. Print the inquiries and hand them out in class. As a group, what number of right answers would you be able to get?
Q1: What was Jesus doing when the Holy Spirit plunged upon him?
- Answer: From the King James Bible, Luke 3:21-22
- He was being immersed in the stream Jordan.
Q2: What is the name of the female ruler who conveyed extraordinary blessings to Jerusalem by camel for Solomon?
- Answer: from the KJV, 1 Kings 10:1-2
- The Queen of Sheba
Q3: What two creatures conveyed the ark of the agreement to Bethlehem in Israel?
- Answer: from the King James Bible 1 Samuel 6:7-9
- Two cows, “milch kine” which means draining dairy animals.
Q4: Who turned into a mainstay of salt?
- Answer: from the KJV, Genesis 19:23-26
- The spouse of Lot.
Q5: What did God make on the fourth day of creation?
- Answer: from the King James Bible, Genesis 1:14-19
- The sun, the moon, and the stars.
Q6: Abel was the main man in the good book to kick the bucket. Who murdered him?
- Answer: from the KJV, Genesis 4:8-11
- His sibling Cain.
Q7: What happened when the fourth holy messenger poured the fourth vial of the fury of God upon the sun?
- Answer: from the King James Bible, Revelation 16:8-9
- The holy messenger was enabled to burn men with fire from the sun.
Q8: Who petitioned God for shrewdness rather than riches? What did God reward him with?
- Answer: from the KJV, 1 Kings 3:9-13
- Solomon petitioned God for shrewdness and God gave him astuteness, honor, and riches.
Q9: Who advised Mary to name her child Jesus?
- Answer: from the KJV, Luke 1:26-31
- The Angel Gabriel.
Q10: What was the name of the city that was annihilated by fire from paradise?
- Answer: from the King James Bible, Genesis 19:24-25
- Sodom and Gomorrah.